QualityTrusted Quality, Price & Delivery
TestingInspection, Testing & Traceability
Process ControlQuality Assurance
Merrill Tool & Machine specializes in the machining and manufacturing of uncompromising quality products, at a fair price with trusted delivery. The company’s success is the result of unique capabilities and flexibility to meet challenging client needs. These attributes have defined Merrill Tool & Machine as an industry leader.
Our performance is measured by careful testing of products produced, adherence to demanding standards, the proficient manufacturing practices of exceptionally talented technicians and continuous training.
To ensure that our clients receive quality machining, Merrill Tool & Machine follows best practice procedures and philosophies:
- Cradle-To-Grave Project Management
- Quality Planning and Process Control following ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Problem Solving/Process Improvement Model, PDCA
Merrill Tool & Machine invites you to experience its capabilities and performance by:
- Visiting our facility to view the extreme capabilities.
- Talking with the team members, engaging the years of highly skilled technical experience, engineering and quality management and professional concept through finish operation practices. You will meet some of the brightest and most experienced talent in the industry.
To ensure quality machining services, product conformance, consistency and traceability, all Merrill Tool & Machine inspections are performed by highly qualified inspectors on state-of-the-art inspection equipment.
Inspection / Testing
We perform several types of visual and dimensional testing to commercial, aerospace and military specifications including but not limited to:
- Real Time Performance
- Laser Tracker
Nondestructive testing to nationally recognized standards, including:
- Leak Testing (LT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPI)
- Fluorescent Penetrant (FPI)
As with all Merrill Technologies Group companies, Merrill Tool & Machine builds its success on a foundation of uncompromising quality machining, competitive price and flexible delivery. A few of the methods for achieving this are:
- Selecting the very best talent for our workforce
- Engaging, training, and challenging
- Processes and procedures that meet or exceed ISO 9001:2008 standards
Maintaining detailed documentation for projects, ensuring complete traceability and thorough reference for repeatable and future projects
Professional project planning including:
- Contract review
- Feasibility analysis
- Quality planning
- Strategic business planning
- Document control planning
- Communication systems
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Corrective actions and improvement processes
Merrill Tool & Machine regularly performs internal audits, layered process audits, continuous employee training, as well as, monitoring and measuring equipment calibration.
High priority is placed on continuous improvement activity which drives out waste and potential defects. This is a result of total team engagement and challenge to be best in industry.